Athletes interested in becoming a part of the BATC Elite distance group must meet the club’s performance standards, but this alone does not guarantee approval for inclusion in the group. Other factors such as club funding levels, current club roster size, interviews, and references are considered as well. Prospective members must also commit to participate in BATC community outreach events.Please send an email to email@example.com
with an updated running resume and at least two running references. We will contact you at our earliest opportunity to discuss your interest in joining BATC and how you might fit in to our roster of athletes.
BATC Athletes in good standing receive some or all of the following:
- Equipment Stipend
- Coaching and/or workout administration
- Training partners and athlete mentorship
- Community outreach opportunities
- Facilities access at several Bay Area colleges and high schools
- Travel support to races
- Nutrition product
- Discounted gear from the Sports Basement and Transports
- Discounted therapy from BATC medical partners
- Help finding part-time employment
- BATC athletes meeting our Elite standards also receive a monetary stipend.
Back to About Us